Vanessa is a highly experienced Chartered financial planner, having worked in financial services for more than 15 years, providing wealth management and financial planning services to private clients.
Having worked previously within the wealth management group of a ‘top four’ accountancy practice, she has a wealth of experience in providing expert advice and tailored solutions to individuals who have higher incomes than average, or have accumulated large amounts of capital, or whose circumstances are more complicated than usual.
Her expertise will help you to:
- Grow your wealth, specifically through our distinctive approach to investment management
- Preserve your assets for long-term financial security
- Arrange adequate protection for you, your loved ones and your assets
- Effectively manage your capital and borrowings
- Extract profits tax efficiently from your business
Vanessa was originally invited to join the Mayfair office of St. James's Place in London in 2009, but moved to Cheshire for family reasons in 2011. However she has retained her London based clients and therefore travels to London on a regular basis to meet them and new clients, as well as advising her North-West based clients.
Meetings can be held at either your place of work or home or any of the St. James's Place offices.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.